Hi there! Thank you for your interest in joining my Stitch Sampler Scrapghan Crochet Along!
What is a crochet along (CAL)?
A crochet along is when a pattern is broken up into parts and a groups works on each section at the same time. It’s fun because you can share your progress with each other and ask questions!
I like to do things pretty casual for a crochet along. There is no “signing up” to join, you simply follow along with the pattern as the different sections get posted! The best way to stay updated on release dates and things is to join my FACEBOOK GROUP and/or SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER.
PIN this post for later HERE!
When you share your progress on Instagram be sure to use tag #ScrapghanCAL so we can all see each other’s posts!
For this crochet along we will be using up all of our (worsted weight) scrap yarn to make a throw size blanket!
Here are the details–
– we will start on Friday, January 25th
– the CAL will last 16 weeks and will end on Friday, May 10th
– each week a few rows of the pattern will be released with a new stitch (there will be a couple repeat stitches)
– it will be as close to beginner level as I can make it and there will be photo tutorials included for more difficult stitches
– it’s the perfect project for scrap yarn
– materials: worsted weight yarn & J/6.0 mm hook
– approximate finished size: 59″ x 54″