We made it to the Simple Crochet Blanket Border! This is the last week for the Stitch Sampler Scrapghan CAL! Can you believe it? Thank you SO MUCH for joining me in this event!
More Homemade Happiness:
Stitch Sampler Scrapghan Part 13
– Get the pattern for this part below or purchase the entire scrapghan pattern as an ad-free, printable PDF in my Etsy Shop or Ravelry Shop
– PIN for later HERE
– Add to your Ravelry Queue HERE
Worsted weight yarn
J/6.0 mm hook
Pattern notes & stitches to know
ch – chain
sl st – slip stitch
sc – single crochet
hdc – half double crochet
· written in US terms
· ch 1 does not count as sc
· ch 2 does not count as hdc
· End of round stitch counts are not listed. The exact number of stitches for the first round is not as important as making sure the stitches are worked evenly across. When working down the side of stitches, as a general rule I work 1 sc in the end of a sc row and 2 sc in the end of a dc row.
· For this border I only worked 3 rounds. You can add as many rounds as you’d like. If you’d like to do a different border, I recommend starting with 1 round of sc.
PART 13 – SIMPLE CROCHET BORDER
Join yarn to the end of the last row
Round 1: ch 1, turn, sc in each stitch across to the corner, *(sc, ch 2, sc) in the corner, sc evenly across the side to the next corner* repeat from * to * around, join to the first sc with sl st
Round 2: ch 1, sc in each stitch across to the corner space, *(sc, ch 2, sc) in the corner space, sc in each stitch across to the next corner* repeat from * to * across, join to first sc with sl st
Round 3: ch 2, hdc in each stitch across to the corner space, *(hdc, ch 2, hdc) in the corner space, hdc in each stitch across to the next corner* repeat from * to * across, join to first hdc with sl st
Fasten off. Weave in the ends.
And you’re all done with this fun Stitch Sampler Scrapghan! I hope you love it!!