Welcome to week 2 of the Stitch Sampler Scrapghan CAL! This week’s stitch is the Pebble Stitch.
You can find Week 1, Granny Spike Stitch, HERE.
Stitch Sampler Scrapghan Part 2
– Get the pattern for this part below or purchase the entire scrapghan pattern as an ad-free, printable PDF in my Etsy Shop or Ravelry Shop
– PIN for later HERE
– Add to your Ravelry Queue HERE
Worsted weight yarn
J/6.0 mm hook
Pattern notes & stitches to know
ch – chain
sc – single crochet
puff stitch – *yarn over, insert hook into stitch, pull up a loop the height of a dc* repeat 2 more times, yarn over and pull through all 7 loops on hook
sc2tog – single crochet 2 together
· written in US terms
· ch 1 does not count as stitch
· This stitch works up tight. You can do up a hook size if you prefer.
· I changed colors every row for this stitch. This stitch is just as beautiful with a solid color if that’s preferred.
· When making puff stitches, the texture shows up on the back side of the stitch
PART 2 – PEBBLE STITCH
Join yarn to the end of row 9
Row 10: ch 1, turn, sc in each stitch across to last 2, sc2tog (121 sc)
Row 11: ch 1, *sc, puff stitch in next* repeat from * to * across to last stitch, sc in last stitch (121)
Row 12: ch 1, turn, sc in each stitch across (121 sc)
Row 13: ch 1, turn, sc in first 2 stitches, puff stitch in next, *sc, puff stitch in next* repeat from * to * across to last 2 stitches, sc in last 2 stitches (121)
Row 14: ch 1, turn, sc in each stitch across (121 sc)
Row 15: repeat row 11
Row 16: ch 1, turn, sc in each stitch across (121 sc)
Row 17: repeat row 13
Row 18: ch 1, turn, sc in each stitch across (121 sc)
Fasten off. Weave in the ends.
And you’re done with Part 2! See you next week for Part 3!!