The weather is warming up and you know what that means… Memorial Day and Independence Day! I love crocheting Red, White, and Blue items for the summer. I’ve collected 10 Patriotic Crochet Patterns that will be perfect for summer! From clothing, to tote bags, and patriotic decor, you’ll find something fun to make this summer.
1. Patriotic Water Balloons from Left in Knots are so fun! Kids (and adults!) will love them and they can be used all summer long!
2. Patriotic Popsicle from Repeat Crafter Me is too adorable. I love the little arms! Who doesn’t love these popsicles? They are the best ones!
3. Patriotic Vest from Heart Hook Home is a lightweight vest you’ll be able to wear all summer. I love the stars!
4. Patriotic Baby Flip Flops from Whistle & Ivy will be so cute on little footsies. Too adorable!
5. Patriotic Hair Bandanas from Hooked on Homemade Happiness are a festive and cute way to celebrate the summer holidays.
6. American Flag Halter Top from Taylor Lynn looks like an easy design! Definitely a great top for warmer months.
7. American Flag Wreath from Highland Hickory Designs is great for a festive front door. I love the unique design!
8. Star Spangled Banner Bunting from Petals to Picots is a fun decorating idea!
9. Red, White and Blue Jean Dress from The Lavender Chair…. seriously, how cute is this?
10. Patriotic Summer Tote Bag from Hooked on Homemade Happiness is great for all your summer goodies!