This roundup of Crochet Dress Patterns is such a fun way to crochet during the summer months! Dresses are a fun and flirty garment for the summer.
I know I always want to wear my handmade makes all year round. It can be hard to wear my garments in the summer. Especially living in the desert! I only get to pull out my cozy gear for a couple months out of the year. But not all these dresses are exclusive to summer. Some are made with worsted weight yarn and can be worn during the cooler months, while others use a lighter weight and are perfect when it’s hot. You’re sure to find just what you’re looking for in this list. This round up features sun dresses, casual dresses, maxi dresses, beach dresses, and more!
PIN this round up for later HERE
1. Ebb and Flow Dress from Brandi Isham
2. Red Cotton Dress from Jelena Creative
3. Jade Dress from Interweave Crochet
4. Mary Beach Dress from Sincerely, Pam
5. Nori Dress from Lila Bjorn’s Crochet World
6. Penelope Dress from Sewrella
7. Crochet Sun Dress by Me! at Hooked on Homemade Happiness
8. Vivo Dress from Joy of Motion
9. Day Trip Beach Dress from Hooked Hazel
10. Audrey Dress from Snakewood & Grace
11. Belladonna Dress from Drops Design
12. Seaside Dress from Moon Eldridge
I hope you find a fun dress to make this summer!
More Homemade Happiness:
1. Seashell Cowl 2. Summer Valley Top 2. Triangles & Fringe
Looking for more patterns? Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest! Please share a pic of your finished product with me. I’d love to see it!