Hi! Thank you for your interest in pattern testing!
Here’s an overview of what I’m looking for–
- willing to purchase yarn to complete the pattern (substitutions will be allowed)
- able to read a crochet pattern
- make a gauge swatch and adjust hook size accordingly
- calculate the yardage of yarn used for the tested size
- identify pattern errors and typos
- give constructive feedback on how to improve the pattern
- feedback must be completed within the given time frame
If you’re interested in pattern testing for Hooked on Homemade Happiness please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Pattern Testing – Your Name and the following information in the body:
- your name
- your crochet experience (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
- what women’s size you can test, sizes XS – 5X
- your Instagram handle if you have one (must be public)
- if you don’t have crochet photos posted to Instagram, include a couple photos of your finished work
Thank you for your interest and I can’t wait to hear from you!